TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Show & Tell Saturday

Hello Garage Sales R Us readers!!  I’m Brandi and I blog over at Don't Disturb This Groove.  I am excited to be here today and share with you a recent thrift store bench makeover.  I originally blogged about it here.
  While visiting my favorite thrift store I came across this little bench.  I wasn't quite sure where I would place it, but for 7.99 I figured "what the heck"!  After a little primer, paint, and distressing I had a new piece of furniture.  I was able to use leftover paint from a previous project and the fabric for the seat was leftover from kitchen curtains I made.  I smiled every time I walked by my new bench!
 But as much as I loved the new color on the bench, I grew tired of the fabric.
After a visit to Joann's, I replaced the fabric for a fresh, new look.
It was by chance that the fabric matched the wall color exactly.
The new fabric really brightens the bench.  The old fabric had become dull and boring.
I like being able to change out the fabric for an instant and inexpensive update.
I love having this bench around for extra seating.   

 Thank you so much, Robin for inviting me over!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for having me over, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for Guest posting Brandi!!! I love what you did with the bench and you got it for a great price!

      Delete