TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 11, 2012

August 4th 2012

I am a little late on this post and it's past 12:00a.m. so I am going to make this as short as possible. Here is what I found last week!
I got two bags of swim diapers for FREE! I asked the lady how much she wanted for them and she said, "oh, you can take them." SCORE! Swim diapers are something I have never had to buy in the store. I always find them at garage sales. I collect them throughout the year and hold them back for summer.
I also bought this humidifier for $5 dollars. We have one but it's nice to have two just in case both my kids are sick. Here is one that is really similar for $49.99.

I bought this E for .50 cents. I am not sure what I will do with it but I am sure I will figure it out!
Some how all my pans have disappeared! I bought these for .50 cents a piece. They are not great pans but will work till I can find something better.

I bought these little soccer cleats for Jaysa for $1. 
I also bought all of these bubbles for .25 cents a piece. My girls have already had a blast with them.

I found a lot of kids clothes this week.
I spent a total of $12 dollars on the clothes in this picture. I got 2 pairs of shoes, 2 swim suits, 3 outfits (shirt with matching bottom), 2 shirts, a cardigan and a dress!
I also bought a workout tank and a black sweater for me for .50 a piece.
I bought all of these clothes for $11 dollars. I paid $3 for the white GAP jacket and a $1 for everything else except the little gray sweat pants. The lady threw those in free because I showed her that they had a tiny hole in them. They will be perfect play clothes!

I also found a lot of jewelry this week. I spent $10 dollars on 2 bracelets, 5 pair of earrings, 2 rings and a feather hair clip.
I love the colors of these bracelets!
Always love me some feather earrings!
Love these colors too!




OTHER AWESOME DEALS

How cute are these for a little tweens room?! I really like the one with the crown. The lady wanted $4 dollars a pillow but she was willing to go down on them.
I have this exact jungle gym for my girls. I bought it for $15. This one was $10!
This lady was selling her BKE jeans for $3 dollars a piece!
Here is another lady that was selling her brand name jeans for $2 dollars a piece! Garage sales is such a great way to find cute brand name clothes for dirt cheap!
I really liked these barstools and was so tempted to buy them but talked myself out of it. They had three of them and wanted $40 for all of them.

This kids bouncer looked like it had never been used. They lady said she paid over $100 for it and used it once or twice. She was selling it for $35.
This light weight umbrella stroller was $15. Here is almost the same one for $40.
Here are some banana chairs for $10 a piece. They even have the speakers in the sides.
Does anyone know how expensive these snow sleds are? They around $30 dollars!!!! CRAZY! This one was only $3. 
Here is a water jug for camping. They wanted $10 for it which I thought was a little high but worth trying to talk them down to $7.




3 comments: