TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 4, 2012

September Week to Week

This month I was only able to get out garage saleing twice. One Saturday my husband had his first Olympic Triathlon and another weekend we had a funeral to go to. Since I have a lot of catching up to do I will just do a simple catch up post highlighting the most interesting things I saw and bought. 

Month of September Garage Sales
 I picked this up for $12 dollars. Its a shelf made of old barn wood. I had originally planned to put it in my laundry room but it is too big! I am going to try to out it in my guest bedroom instead.

 I also found two more rolls of paintable wall paper for $4.50! I got them for $2.25 a piece! These are about $20 dollar in the store!
 I bought all these clothes for Jaysa for $2.50!
 I also bought a friend these cute little boy clothes for $2.50

I bought this cool old towel rack that I will paint gold and put in my Master bath when we are ready to redo it. I absolutely love it! I only paid $2 dollars for it!

I also got the chance to take a bunch of friends out garage saleing with me. We had a group of about 5 girls and we had a lot of fun. 

Aubrey got this really cute patio set with two chairs and a table for $15 dollars. She is planning on painting it and I can't wait to see what it looks like when she is done!


Jess got these cute little boys cowboy boots for $1 a piece! I LOVE the little blue ones!
 
I didn't get pictures of everyone else's finds so I am so sad! BUT here are some other good deals I saw

This cute light fixture had never been hung. The guy wanted $15 for it. I actually just saw it at Lowes the other day for $99!

Talk about Halloween costumes galore!!!!! I never buy Halloween costumes at the store!

This cute rug was $10

 These black and crystal wall decorations were $10 dollars for all 4 of them.

This bedroom set came with a headboard (which you can see in the background), a long dresser with a mirror and two night stands for $80 dollars!
Of course it was already sold but someone got an AWESOME deal!!


This coffee table was only $5 dollars!!!!
This desk was also only $5 dollars!!! Great for that college student!

2 comments:

  1. I love that shelf you found! Looks like it would make an awesome headboard! Oh the possibilities :)

    <3 Danielle

    Goodwillista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you find such cute clothes for so cheap? Do you bargain with them? Every garage sale I go to can never find clothes marked cheaper than a $1, and many times they are marked around $3 :(

    ReplyDelete